Festivals & Events
- 2/01/2017 - 2/28/2017, 10 a.m.
- 193 W. Spotswood Ave., Elkton, VA 22827
- 1/16/2015 - 1/19/2015, 10 a.m.
- American Made Show/Wholesale only
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC
SoLace Studios will be offering new for 2014
marbled accessories in silk and leather at:
American Made Show 2015
Jewelry Preview Friday Only
Thursday, January 15, 2015, 4pm-7pm
Friday, January 16, 2015 10am-6pm
Saturday, January 17, 2015, 10am-6pm
Sunday, January 18, 2015, 10am-6pm
Monday, January 19, 2015 10am-2pm
The Walter E. Washington Convention Center is located in the heart of downtown DC at 801 Mt. Vernon Place NW, Washington DC 20001. The American Made Show will be held in Exhibit Halls B & C.
For a pdf of our current catalog:
Phone or email us if you can’t make the show
and would like 2015 pricing.
Follow us on Facebook!
The American Made Show is the largest wholesale trade show where retailers place orders directly with artists who produce luxury goods for home and fashion. The event is unique among gift tradeshows, as all works on display are exclusively designed and studio made by artists in the United States and Canada – no imports or mass-manufactured products allowed. Retailers who sell artist-made goods shop the Buyers Market to meet new and emerging makers and to connect with best-selling master artists.
- SoLace Studios, 193 West Spotswood Ave., Elkton, VA 22827, 540-298-5222, Email Us
- © 2017 SoLace Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved.